Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionSurfaces are among the most common and easily visualized mathematical objects, and their study brings into focus fundamental ideas, concepts, and methods from geometry, topology, complex analysis, Morse theory, and group theory. This book introduces many of the principal actors - the round sphere, flat torus, Mobius strip, and Klein bottle.
- Author(s)Anatole Katok,Vaughn Climenhaga
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- Series TitleStudent Mathematical Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 46
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.