All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the most renowned disciple of Socrates and the theory of Platonic forms before moving to Plato's disciple, Aristotle, whose advance to scientific thinking is detailed.
- Author(s)Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight497 g
- Translated byE. S. Haldane,Frances H. Simson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.