All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.48Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionUnabridged edition of Spurgeon's classroom discourses overflows with practical wisdom, discerning wit, and sage advice. An excellent gift for pastors and seminary students.
- Author BiographyCharles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) served for 30 years at the Metropolitan Tabernacle in London. It is estimated that during his lifetime he spoke to 10 million people, and he became known as the Prince of Preachers. His works fill over 60 volumes; and more than a century after his death, his sermons and devotional texts continue to challenge and touch Christians and non-Christians alike with their biblical grounding, eloquent text, and simple encouragement. Among his published books are Lectures to My Students (Hendrickson); The Treasury of David (Hendrickson), a devotional commentary on the Psalms; All of Grace, the first Christian pocket-paperback published in the United States; numerous volumes of topical sermon collections; and the best-selling Morning and Evening.
- Author(s)Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- GenreReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.