CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Left 4 Dead - Chapters: Alpine Creek, Boathouse Finale, Cut-Throat Creek, Ducatel Sugar Company, Farmhouse Finale, Greenhouse, Holly Street, Holly Street Subway Station, Memorial Bridge, Mill Escape, Plank Country, Port Finale, Return to Town, Riverside F by Source Wikia (Paperback / softback, 2011)
About this product
- DescriptionSource: Wikia. Pages: 178. Chapters: Alpine Creek, Boathouse Finale, Cut-throat Creek, Ducatel Sugar Company, Farmhouse Finale, Greenhouse, Holly Street, Holly Street Subway Station, Memorial Bridge, Mill Escape, Plank Country, Port Finale, Return To Town, Riverside First Church, Riverside Tunnel, Rooftop Finale, Runway Finale, South Pine Stream, The Alleys, The Apartments, The Atrium, The Barge, The Barns, The Bridge, The Bridge, The Cemetery, The Church, The Coaster, The Construction Site, The Crane, The Docks, The Drains, The Fairgrounds, The Greenhouse, The Highway, The Hospital, The Hotel, The Lighthouse, The Mall, The Milltown, The Park, The Plantation, The Port, The Quarter, The Riverbank, The Sewer, The Shantytown, The Streets, The Subway, The Sugar Mill, The Swamp, The Terminal, The Town, The Train Station, The Truck Depot Finale, The Tunnel, The Turnpike, The Underground, The Waterfront, The Woods, Town Escape, Village En Marais. Excerpt: Alpine Creek is the first chapter in the customised Cold Stream campaign which was subsequently released in beta format as a DLC offering in March 2011. The chapter opens with a reversed cut scene showing players the route to be followed. Players begin by standing in the bed of a fast-moving stream or creek flowing through a wooded area. In single player, the human player starts equipped with a single Pistol, two AI Bots will have Submachine guns and the third will also have a single Pistol. Health and a melee weapon (usually an Axe) are available under the water next to the starting point (te that the human player will t have the usual option of picking up a Pump shotgun or Submachine gun at this stage). If playing as Nick, Ellis will make a general statement to the group that he learned to use a gun before he learned to walk, and if the human player takes Nick's character, Ellis will follow this up with a jibe about Nick's suit. Once ready, teams head down the bed of the stream and almost immediately encounter l...
- Author(s)Source Wikia
- PublisherBooks LLC, Wiki Series
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooks LLC, Wiki Series
- Weight331 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.