All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the third Left Hand Writing Skills series book the writer can now apply all that has been learned to writing with a pen. Ink is the real test of success for the left-handed writer! First, to create words which are accurately formed and legible, and then to avoid spoiling them by smudging as the left hand follows the pen across the page.
- Author BiographyAuthors Mark and Heather Stewart have many years' experience in educational requirements for left-handers. Their training guidelines have been endorsed by the DfES and are incorporated in the National Literacy Strategy.
- Author(s)Heather Stewart,Mark Stewart
- PublisherRobinswood Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationStourbridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinswood Press
- Content NoteHighly Illustrated (colour)
- Weight210 g
- Width210 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Fred Chevalier
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £3.83Trending at £6.00
- £6.44Trending at £6.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
- £7.36Trending at £9.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.20
- £8.89Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.