All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the left-right political divide connects the local, national and the global in a world debate.
- Author BiographyAlain Noel is Professor in the Department of Political Science of the Universite de Montreal. Jean-Philippe Therien is Professor in the Department of Political Science of the Universite de Montreal.
- PrizesWinner of Canadian Political Science Association Prize in International Relations 2009.
- Author(s)Alain Noel,Jean-Philippe Therien
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.09
- £11.43Trending at £12.21
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.