Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £9.91Trending at £10.07
- £5.54Trending at £5.72
- £10.15Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionStudying international examples, the role of international organizations, non-governmental organizations and transnational networks in international relations, this book studies the global campaign against the authoritarian regime in Uruguay 1973-84.
- Author BiographyVania Markarian was born in Uruguay in 1971. She received her BA from the Universidad de la Republica (Montevideo, Uruguay) in 1996. In 2003, she completed her Ph.D. Columbia University. She moved back to Montevideo in 2004 and currently works at the Universidad de la Republica. She has several publications on Latin American contemporary history.
- Author(s)Vania Markarian
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.