All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- DescriptionLeftism stands as a defining force in the articulation of political culture in modern Japan. This title focuses attention on the influence exerted by the Left on the political landscape of Japan, and assesses the reasons for its successes and failures in terms of its impact on enduring dimensions of Japanese political thought, activism and policy.
- Author BiographyRikki Kersten is Professor of Modern Japan Studies at Leiden University, the Netherlands. She is the editor of our Routledge/Leiden Series in Modern East Asian History and Politics. David Williams, one of Europe's leading thinkers on modern Japan, is the author of Japan: Beyond the End of History, Japan and the Enemies of Open Political Science and Defending Japan's Pacific War, all published by Routledge.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge/Leiden Series in Modern East Asian Politics, History and Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDavid Williams,Rikki Kersten
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.