All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.04Was:£14.99Free postage
- £13.11Was:£14.99Free postage
- £17.63Free postage
About this product
- Description'An unflinchingly honest portrayal of Londoner life with great empathy, style and humour ... A Vanity Fair of our times ... Tamsin Jarvis will resonate long after the final page is turned.' Stylist Daringly, radically honest and very, very funny, this is the best novel yet about the 'lost generation' of young Londoners today.
- Author BiographyClaire Lowdon read English at Oxford and is the Assistant Editor of Arete. She has written for Arete, Times Literary Supplement, New Statesman, the Observer and The Sunday Times.
- Author(s)Claire Lowdon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight488 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.80
- £5.96Trending at £6.29
- £4.66Trending at £4.76
- £4.66Trending at £5.38
- £4.89Trending at £5.76
- £4.99Trending at £5.38
- £4.77Trending at £4.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.