All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the life of Yi Won-young, an outstanding Confucian scholar from Andong, in South Korea. It investigates the formation of the Andong biblical Christianity. The book offers an overview of Korean Neo-Confucianism and the early Presbyterian Church of Korea during the Japanese occupation and post Korean War.
- Author BiographyHee-Kuk Lim is a Professor of Church History at the Presbyterian College & Theological Seminary in Seoul, Korea. For 15 years he researched on local church history in Korea from the perspective of 'glocalization'. In 1994, he obtained a PhD in Theology at Basel University, Switzerland. Hoyeon Choi is a bioprocess engineer and Doctor in Microbiology from Laval University, Quebec, Canada. Prior to his retirement, he was a research scientist, director and professor in the area of food/biotechnology in Canada and the United States. After his retirement, he taught at Yanbian University of Science and Technology, China. He translated a Korean novel into English and published the book Free on the Inside.
- Author(s)Hee-Kuk Lim
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication11/03/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight330 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byHoyeon Choi
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £33.06Trending at £44.95
- £19.32Trending at £27.49
- £7.55Trending at £9.41
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £19.20Trending at £30.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.