Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims to assess how children are regarded by lawyers in disciplines which centrally involve them.
- Author BiographyJulia Fionda is Senior Lecturer and Director of the Institute of Criminal Justice in the Law School at Southampton University.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/12/2001
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2001
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJulia Fionda
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.