Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £101.82Trending at £120.00
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionLegal Imperialism examines the important role of nineteenth-century Western extraterritorial courts in non-Western states.
- Author BiographyTuran Kayaoglu is Assistant Professor of International Relations at the University of Washington, Tacoma. Kayaoglu studied International Relations at Bilkent University and the University of Denver before receiving his Ph.D. in Political Science from the University of Washington, Seattle. His articles have appeared in the International Studies Review and International Studies Quarterly.
- Author(s)Turan Kayaoglu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.