All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £10.89Trending at £13.13
- £18.40Trending at £19.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis expanded and updated second edition of Legal Issues in Child Abuse and Neglect Practice offers a state-of-the-art exploration of what role the law can play in bettering the lives of victimized children.
- Author BiographyJohn E.B. Myers, J.D. is a Distinguished Professor and Scholar at the University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California. He is the author or editor of eight books and more than 100 articles and chapters on child maltreatment and his writing has been cited by more than 140 courts, including the United States Supreme Court. John is a frequent speaker at conferences, having made more than 400 presentations around the world.
- Author(s)John E. B. Myers
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleInterpersonal Violence: The Practice Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.