Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £6.72Trending at £7.16
- £38.06Trending at £40.12
- £30.85Trending at £32.47
- £6.89Trending at £8.00
- £13.43Trending at £16.10
- £13.50Trending at £14.46
About this product
- DescriptionLegal Life-Writing provides the first sustained treatment of the implications of life-writing on legal biography, autobiography and the visual history of law in society through a focus on neglected sources and those usually marginalized or ignored in legal biography and legal history, such as women and minorities. .
- Author BiographyLinda Mulcahy is a Professor of Law at the London School of Economics and Political Science, London. She is the author or editor of several books including Legal Architecture: Justice, Due Process and the Place of Law (2011). David Sugarman is a Professor of Law at Lancaster University Law School, UK. He is the author and editor of 18 books, has published articles in The Guardian and The Times, and is a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society.
- Author(s)David Sugarman,Linda Mulcahy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleJournal of Law and Society Special Issues
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width159 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.