Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionUsing post-colonial Hong Kong as a case study, this book examines why and how legal mobilization arises in authoritarian regimes.
- Author BiographyWaikeung Tam is Assistant Professor in the Department of Political Science at Lingnan University, Hong Kong.
- PrizesShort-listed for American Sociological Association Sociology of Law Section Award 2014.
- Author(s)Waikeung Tam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Law and Society
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.