All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £27.92Trending at £30.58
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionCollection of original writings on legal aspects of cultural resources protection from practicing lawyers and judges.
- Author BiographyJennifer R. Richman is Assistant Division Counsel for the Northwestern Division of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, working primarily in the fields of environmental and cultural resources law. She received her J.D. from George Washington University School of Law. While in law school, Ms. Richman worked for the U.S. Department of Justice, the National Trust for Historic Preservation, and the California Attorney General's Office. She also holds a M.A. in Archaeology from LaTrobe University in Melbourne, Australia, where her research focused on coastal subsistence economies and a B.A. in Anthropology from the University of California at Davis. / Marion Forsyth is an associate in the Washington D.C. office of the international law firm of Baker & Daniels. Ms. Forsyth received her J.D. from Harvard Law School where she was a member of the Board of Student Advisers and member of the Women's Law Journal. She received a bachelor's degree in political science and classical civilization with an emphasis in art and archaeology from Indiana University, where she was elected Phi Beta Kappa. While in law school, Ms. Forsyth worked in the office of U.S. Senator Evan Bayh, and in the office of the Massachusetts Attorney General's Environmental Strike Force and the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Ms. Forsyth has written on the topic of the illicit trade in classical antiquities and presented a paper on the subject at the Fifth World Archaeological Congress.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/12/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleHeritage Resource Management Series
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Weight476 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJennifer R. Richman,Marion P. Forsyth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.