All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionLegal Publishing in Antebellum America presents a history of the law book publishing and distribution industry in the United States.
- Author BiographyM. H. Hoeflich is Kane Professor of Law at University of Kansas. He is the author of Roman and Civil Law and the Development of Anglo-American Jurisprudence as well as articles in various journals, including the Journal of Legal History, American Journal of Legal History, Law and History Review, and Law Library Journal. Professor Hoeflich is also a Fellow of the Royal Historical Society and member of the American Law Institute.
- Author(s)M. H. Hoeflich
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.