All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLegal Traditions of the World places national laws in the broader context of major legal traditions. Each tradition is examined in terms of its institutions and substantive law, its founding concepts and methods, its attitude towards the concept of change and its teaching on relations with other traditions and peoples.
- Author BiographyThe late Professor Glenn taught and had research interests in the areas of comparative law, private international law, civil procedure and the legal professions. He was a former Director of the Institute of Comparative Law, McGill University. He was also a member of the Royal Society of Canada and the International Academy of Comparative Law and had been a Bora Laskin National Fellow in Human Rights Law, a Killam Research Fellow, and a Visiting Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford.
- Author(s)H. Patrick Glenn
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication08/05/2014
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight700 g
- Width171 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £5.51Trending at £6.54
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.74
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.