CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.89Trending at £7.98
- £6.49Trending at £8.12
- £28.12Trending at £29.56
- £31.13Trending at £31.66
- £38.07Trending at £39.98
- £32.31Trending at £34.89
- £29.70Trending at £30.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2011, two significant historical events occurred on the African Continent; namely, the popular uprisings in North African countries, which have widely become known as the Arab Spring , and the formal independence of South Sudan, Africa's youngest state just founded in July of last year.
- Author BiographyThilo Marauhn is Professor of public law, international and European law and Chairperson of the board of directors of the Centre for International Development and Environmental Research at Justus Liebig University, Giessen, Germany. He has extensively published on public international law. Hatem Elliesie is a Research and Teaching Fellow and Project Coordinator Horn of Africa Studies at the Institute for Semitic and Arabic Studies, Frei Universitat Berlin
- PublisherEleven International Publishing
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationUtrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEleven International Publishing
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byHatem Elliesie,Thilo Marauhn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.