All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £13.15Trending at £15.72
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe Guadalupe Mountains are located at west Texas and southeast New Mexico. There are countless stories associated with the Guadalupe Mountains. Many are factual, having been historically documented. Others are part of the legend and lore. A few are bizarre. This title includes numerous tales and stories for armchair travelers.
- Author BiographyW. C. Jameson is an award-winning songwriter and performer and is the author or editor of fifty books, including Hot Coffee and Cold Truth and Legend and Lore of the Guadalupe Mountains (UNM Press). Beating the Devil is his first novel.
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Content Note15 halftones
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.