All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.03
- £19.99Trending at £27.16
- £5.79Trending at £6.97
- £39.99Trending at £49.94
- £8.23Trending at £9.79
- £8.90Trending at £17.42
- £18.35Trending at £25.87
About this product
- DescriptionScholars have long separated a few privileged religions of the Book from faiths lacking sacred texts, including ancient Roman religion. Looking beyond this distinction, Duncan MacRae delves into Roman treatises on the nature of gods and rituals to grapple with a central question: what was the significance of books in a religion without scripture?
- Author BiographyDuncan MacRae is Assistant Professor of Classics at the University of Cincinnati.
- Author(s)Duncan MacRae
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication07/06/2016
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight499 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.