CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £3.99Trending at £6.06
- £9.99Trending at £19.10
- £38.06Trending at £39.83
- £10.49Trending at £10.74
- £11.71Trending at £12.94
- £11.64Trending at £12.58
- £6.93Trending at £8.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is a 'rational framework' for legislation? Although legislation and regulation is the result of a political process, can they also be the object of theoretical study? This book tackles this question by examining the problems that are common to most European legal systems by applying the tools of legal theory to legislative problems.
- Author BiographyLuc J. Wintgens is Director of the Centre for Legislation, Regulation and Legisprudence, and Dean of the Law Faculty at Katholieke Universiteit Brussels, Belgium.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2007
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleApplied Legal Philosophy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLuc J. Wintgens
- Series Edited byProfessor Tom D. Campbell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.