CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in LEGO Complete Sets & Packs
Save on LEGO Complete Sets & Packs
- £2.99Trending at £3.18
- £3.49Trending at £3.95
- £84.95Trending at £89.68
- £42.00Trending at £45.55
- £124.50Trending at £130.35
- £64.99Trending at £66.60
- £55.49Trending at £65.46
About this product
- Product InformationEncourage your child's development through play with this Thomas the Tank Engine Spencer and Sir Topham Hatt playset. Young imaginations soar when your children immerse themselves in this intriguing world of make believe. It's brought to life by Lego Duplo. Sir Topham Hatt and other timeless characters first appeared in a series of popular children's books in 1946. Thomas became an instant hit with the preschool set after his television debut some 33 years later. Today, this ingenious toy brings together two things that youngsters love: Lego building bricks and Thomas and Friends train engines. This Thomas playset is cleverly designed with safety in mind for children ages two through five. It is a perfect gift for any young child who loves trains.The 45-piece Thomas themed building brick set provides hours of fun with a purpose. Youngsters can construct their version of Sir Topham Hatt and take a visit to the land of Sodor. Children will practice fine motor and critical thinking skills while they play. The set has enough preschool-scale bricks to build a tunnel entrance and a signal house. Spencer and his cargo are included as well. All of the bricks are interchangeable for enhanced play and unlimited possibilities. 12 pieces of easy-to-connect railway track make a full circle and round out the interactive set. Once complete, children can push the engine along the railway and give voice to the Sir Topham Hatt figure. Preschoolers will enjoy reenacting familiar stories of Thomas and friends, Sodor, and the Fat Controller who first introduced the Thomas engine. Since the Fat Controller, or Sir Topham Hatt, brought Thomas to Sodor, Thomas, and the engines have been getting into trouble. In this set, the Sir Topham Hatt figure is a bigger, sturdier version of classic Lego trademark type of mini-figures. It requires no construction and is too large to pose a choking hazard among little Sir Topham Hatt fans. The 1.6-pound set fits neatly into its 16.9 by 11.2 by the 2.8-inch box for convenient storage. It is also great for quick portability. Bring these toys everywhere to keep your children entertained. It is compatible with other Thomas, Sodor, as well as Sir Topham Hatt themed Duplo sets for easy expansion. This set also encourages cooperative play. Children can alternate pushing the engine and enacting Sir Topham Hatt as playmates act out scenarios. As you watch children recreate each familiar Thomas TV episode, you see their problem-solving skills expand. While they play, you gain additional insight into the ways that these very young children learn and grow. Sir Topham Hatt, or the Fat Controller, officially retired in 1948, but his legacy lives on through imaginings of your small engineer. For little ones, Thomas and the other beloved engines of Sodor never grow old. Whether taking on the persona of Sir Topham Hatt or Spencer, this playset invites grandparents and parents to join in. Along the way, your family will create many fun-filled memories that will be cherished by all as the years go by.
- ModelDuplo Thomas the Tank Engine Spencer and Sir Topham Hatt
- SeriesDuplo Thomas the Tank Engine
- Recommended Age2-5
- TypeBricks,Figures,Parts & Pieces
- Number of Pieces45 pieces
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.