All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis intellectual biography surveys Leibniz'ss interests and offers a portrait of a unique thinker, identifying the master project that inspired his huge range of endeavors.
- Author BiographyMaria Rosa Antognazza is Professor of Philosophy at King's College London. She is the author of Leibniz on the Trinity and the Incarnation: Reason and Revelation in the Seventeenth Century and has contributed to The Cambridge History of Eighteenth-Century Philosophy.
- Author(s)Dr Maria Rosa Antognazza
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight950 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.