All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a necessitarian interpretation of Leibniz which grounds modal concepts in theology.
- Author BiographyMichael V. Griffin is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the Central European University.
- Author(s)Michael V. Griffin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.