All listings for this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.24Trending at £4.31
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £6.34Trending at £6.69
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1941 by Doubleday, Doran & Co., Inc.
- Author BiographyKnown for their vibrant and imaginative interpretations of Scandinavian folklore, Greek and Norse mythology, and American history, the books of Ingri and Edgar Parin d'Aulaire have entertained readers for more than seventy-five years.
- Author(s)Edgar Parin D'Aulaire,Ingri D'Aulaire
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Content Note26 black & white plates,, 26 colour plates
- Weight558 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.