All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £23.44Trending at £39.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £9.43Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive interactive CD-ROM resource that profiles the articulation ability of a client, identifies areas in particular need of treatment and provides the material and tools to create tailor-made practice worksheets. It generates word lists according to the linguistic and phonetic criteria defined by the therapist.
- Author BiographyRebecca Palmer is a speech language therapist currently working at the Northern General Hospital in Sheffield and at the University of Sheffield on a research project to develop a computer program to supplement articulation therapy. Athanassios Protopapas is a Principal Researcher at the Institute of Language and Speech Processing (ILSP) and teaches graduate-level courses at the University of Athens.
- Author(s)Athanassios Protopapas,Rebecca Palmer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2007
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpeechmark Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.