Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDevelopments in Primatology: Progress and Prospects
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note78 black & white illustrations, 55 black & white tables, biography
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLisa Gould,M. L. Sauther
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsLemur Origins, History of Ecological Studies on Lemurs, and the Ecology of the Recently Extinct (Subfossil) Lemurs.- Origin of the Malagasy Strepsirhine Primates.- Notes on the History of Ecological Studies of Malagasy Lemurs.- Ecology and Extinction of Madagascar's Subfossil Lemurs.- The Evolution of Lemur Traits, Basic and Unusual Patterns.- Impact of Ecology on the Teeth of Extant Lemurs: A Review of Dental Adaptations, Function, and Life History.- Big Is Beautiful: Fat Storage and Hibernation as a Strategy to Cope with Marked Seasonality in the Fat-tailed Dwarf Lemur (Cheirogaleus medius).- Polyspecific Associations of Crowned Lemurs and Sanford's Lemurs in Madagascar.- Cathemerality in Lemurs.- Adaptations in the Aye-aye: A Review.- Connecting Ecology and Adaptation: Summaries and New Studies.- Evolutionary Divergence in the Brown Lemur Species Complex.- Ecological Diversity and Seasonal Adaptations of Mouse Lemurs (Microcebus spp.).- Social Pair-Bonding and Resource Defense in Wild Red-Bellied Lemurs (Eulemur rubriventer).- Lemur catta Ecology: What We Know and What We Need to Know.- Impact of Seasonality and Reproduction on Social Structure, Ranging Patterns, and Fission-Fusion Social Organization in Red Ruffed Lemurs.- Ecologically Enigmatic Lemurs: The Sifakas of the Eastern Forests (Propithecus candidus, P. diadema, P. edwardsi, P. perrieri, and P. tattersalli).- Behavioral and Ecological Adaptations in Two Small Folivorous Lemurs with Different Social Organization: Avabi and Lepilemur.- The Feeding Ecology and Related Adaptations of Indri indri.- Behavior and Ecology of Gentle Lemurs (Genus Hapalemur).- Lemur Adaptations to a Changing Environment, Natural and Anthropogenic Stress.- Considering Climate Change Effects in Lemur Ecology and Conservation.- Diet Composition, Foraging, and Feeding Behavior in Relation to Habitat Disturbance: Implications for the Adaptability of Ruffed Lemurs (Varecia variegata editorium) in Manombo Forest, Madagascar.- Overview on the Health and Disease Ecology of Wild Lemurs: Conservation Implications.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.