Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book treats listening as a thinking activity, and develops a step-by-step approach to its improvement, using knowledge about how the brain works.
- Author BiographyDr. Rosemary Sage is a qualified speech and language therapist, psychologist and teacher who has worked in many educational and medical contexts. Rosemary's main interest is thinking, language and communication, and she is the Assistant Director of the Centre for Innovation in Raising Educational Achievement at the University of Leicester, which runs courses and conducts research all over the world. Rosemary is also well known for her work with the Communication Opportunity Group Scheme (COGS), now running in schools and colleges in several countries - this project has been acclaimed for its research and results in underpinning literacy and numeracy work, and supporting personal and professional development.
- Author(s)Rosemary Sage
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLiteracy Collection S.
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight457 g
- Width209 mm
- Height296 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Annabel Spenceley
- Volume editorGina Walker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.