Consider these sponsored items
- £35.69Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the 17th century, the city of Basel was the home of one of the most prominent mathematical families of all time, the Bernoullis, and their friend, protege and master Leonhard Euler. This work chronicles their lives and achievements. It can serve as an inspiration to gifted young people to devote their lives to scientific pursuits.
- Author BiographyTent grew up in western Massachusetts and graduated from Amherst Regional High School and Mt. Holyoke College. She has a second bachelors degree and a masters degree from University of Alabama at Birmingham. Tent retired from teaching middle school mathematics at the Altamont School in June 2007. She is the author of The Prince of Mathematics: Carl Friedrich Gauss and Emmy Noether: The Mother of Modern Algebra.
- Author(s)M. B. W. Tent
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2009
- GenreBiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationNatick
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintA K Peters
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £3.94Trending at £4.02
- £5.99Trending at £6.09
- £14.01Trending at £20.37
- £7.52Trending at £9.99
- £11.94Trending at £20.00
- £6.99Trending at £7.10
- £10.58Trending at £12.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.