CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to provide the reader with an overview of the therapy for the cancer patient with leptomeningeal cancer. This book also gives additional information on epidemiology, symptom management, clinical trials, and basic research in animal models for experimental therapies.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2005
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCancer Treatment and Research
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 125
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Volume editorHerbert Engelhard,Lauren E. Abrey,Marc Chamberlain
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.