Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first fully documented account produced in modern times of the migration of Scots to Lower Canada, which began in the late eighteenth century.
- Author BiographyLucille H. Campey was born in Ottawa. A professional researcher and historian, she has a master's degree in medieval history from Leeds University and a Ph.D. from Aberdeen University in emigration history. She is the author of eleven books on early British emigration to Canada. She lives near Salisbury in Wiltshire, England.
- Author(s)Lucille H. Campey
- PublisherNatural Heritage Books
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationON
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintNatural Heritage Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.