All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt home, Paul shares a private world with his sister Elisabeth, a world from which parents are tacitly excluded. Their room is where the Game is played, the Game being their own bizarre version of life. But unfortunately, what the rules of the Game prescribe is that two children must die.
- Author BiographyJean Cocteau (1889-1963) - poet, novelist, dramatist, artist, musician, choreographer, film-maker, and actor - was one of the most talented Frenchmen of the twentieth century and a leading figure in the Surrealist movement. In addition to his popular novel Les Enfants terribles (1929), he is best remembered in the English-speaking world for the film of Orphee (1950) and perhaps his play La Machine infernale (1934).
- Author(s)Jean Cocteau
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date28/04/2011
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- marisolpas29 Oct, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.