Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Ageing: Biographical Approaches for Inclusive Care and Support by Jessica Kingsley Publishers (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.31Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- Est. delivery by 8 Feb
- £18.52Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 25 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the lives and perspectives of older lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people. As their distinct needs are often overlooked due to lack of understanding, this book demonstrates how life course approaches can offer insights into their support needs as they grow older, from housing and health care to community support.
- Author BiographyRichard Ward is a Project Worker in ageing and mental health at the University of Manchester, UK, and a qualified social worker. His research interests lie in ageing, dementia care, sexuality, and discrimination in later life. Ian Rivers is Professor of Human Development, Brunel University, UK. His primary research interests are in discrimination, sexuality and bullying. Mike Sutherland is Lecturer in the School of Applied Social Studies, Robert Gordon University, UK. He works for The Centre for Excellence for Looked After Children in Scotland, and has designed and delivered courses on sexuality, management, assertiveness and anti-bullying strategies.
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight335 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byIan Rivers,Mike Sutherland,Richard Ward
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.70Trending at £14.52
- £25.40Trending at £26.99
- £23.28Trending at £29.99
- £9.28Trending at £17.50
- £22.37Trending at £25.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.