All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explores what effective teaching is and offers a range of practical suggestions and handy tips for new entrants.
- Author BiographyMike Hughes is currently Headteacher of Lakers Schools in the Forest of Dean after a career that has combined classroom teaching, advisory work and initial teaching training. He is well know for his work in the field of Teaching and Learning styles having developed a reputation for being prepared to put his ideas into practice on a daily basis. He has done extensive Inset work and is the author of 'Flexible Learning: Evidence Examined', although he remains at his happiest when working with children in the classroom.
- Author(s)Mike Hughes
- PublisherNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/1997
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleSchool Effectiveness S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 4
- Place of PublicationStafford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNetwork Educational Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited bySara Peach,Tim Brighouse
- Illustrator(s)Joe Rice
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.