Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.94
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis provides a fascinating and wide-ranging exploration of both the history of looking down at Latin America and the political, economic, and cultural lessons (including successes, failures, and unintended consequences) that should inform important policy discussions around the world.
- Author BiographyKirk Bowman is Professor in the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs at the Georgia Institute of Technology. His most recent book is Peddling Paradise: The Politics of Tourism in Latin America (2013). Felipe Arocena is Professor of Sociology at the Universidad de la Rep blica, Uruguay. He has published or edited 10 books, including 2 in the United States: William Henry Hudson: Life, Literature, and Science (2003) and Entrevistas Cubanas: Historias de una Naci n Dividida (2004). He has been Visiting Professor at several universities in Europe, Latin America, and North America, including Dartmouth College, Universit du Qu bec Montr al, the Georgia Institute of Technology, and the Catholic University of America.
- Author(s)Felipe Arocena,Kirk Bowman
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight360 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.