Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of Nehemiah is one of purpose, pluck, practicality, perspiration, preparation, praise and purification, permeated with prayer. Piloted by the Word of God, he leads the project to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, proving the purpose and power of God for His people. As the story unfolds, practical lessons are presented for Christians today.
- Author BiographyTed Murray (1935-2010), born at Newcastle upon Tyne, was rescued from the rubble of his Granny's bomb-damaged house in 1941 and still remembers the text hanging on her wall: Kept by the power of God . He experienced salvation by faith at the age of 14 years whilst living with relatives in Beverley, East Yorkshire, and found fellowship with a group of Brethren some three years later. Travelling abroad during his working life as an engineer gave Ted the opportunity to minister to God's people in various parts of the world. Located in Brighouse, West Yorkshire, with his wife Rosemary, he continued to preach the Gospel and minister the word of God in his local assembly and the surrounding area until his death in 2010. His four children all serve the Lord, and Ted and his wife took great delight in them and their many grandchildren. His written ministry began in 2002, after his retirement from full time employment.
- Author(s)Ted Murray
- PublisherScripture Truth Publications
- Date of Publication09/08/2008
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleUnderstanding the Old Testament
- Place of PublicationMorpeth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Truth Publications
- Weight167 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.