All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Bastiaan Van Gent
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleStudies in Pedagogy, Andragogy & Gerontology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 35
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1997
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Note16 fig.
- Weight210 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Volume editorFranz Poggeler
- Table Of ContentsContents: 1. Instruction and Diversion - 2. Painters and Andragogues - 3. Art to the People - 4. The Museum as Educator of Adults - 5. A Genealogy of Cultural Education.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Bastiaan van Gent, born 1937, studied social psychology and social pedagogy at the University of Amsterdam. At the University of Leiden, he has held the chair of Adult Education and Public Information since 1977, and was head of the School of Education for two years. His publications, in both Dutch and English, include articles and books on adult education, public information and art.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.