CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.66
- £15.72Trending at £18.12
- £16.94Trending at £24.65
- £17.29Trending at £28.12
- £23.97Trending at £26.11
- £23.56Trending at £40.17
- £11.91Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures exemplar lessons in teaching primary computing under the new curriculum as a starting point for learning. It explores the theory behind the lessons, how they can be adapted to suit different year groups and different schools, and how you can learn from them to develop your subject and teaching knowledge.
- Author BiographyHelen Caldwell is the curriculum lead for Primary Computing in Teacher Education at the University of Northampton. Her teaching covers the use of technology across primary subjects, implementing the computing curriculum and assistive technologies for SEN.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication18/07/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleLessons in Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date16/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byHelen Caldwell,James Bird,Peter Mayne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.