All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing the success of Fiona's previous anthologies, Rainbows Through the Rain and What a Wonderful World , she has compiled another celebrating love. The selection spans the many forms of love, from romantic love to friendship and family ties, and is interspersed with her own thoughts.
- Author BiographyFiona Castle is the widow of Roy Castle, the popular TV entertainer. She is author of GIVE US THIS DAY, NO FLOWERS...JUST LOTS OF JOY and CANCER'S A WORD NOT A SENTENCE and compiler of RAINBOWS THROUGH THE RAIN and WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD. She is involved with the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
- Author(s)Fiona Castle
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2003
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.13
- £20.99Trending at £22.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.