All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives top tips on how to look cool and how not to behave if you want to hang on to your Sex God. This work presents authors' experiences as a girlfriend of a Sex God. It suggests that you need to keep you cool at all times, avoid looking like a prat whenever possible, and not spend your life in foolsville.
- Author BiographyLouise Rennison is the internationally bestselling author of the hilarious Confessions of Georgia Nicolson. Following the success of her one-woman autobiographical show, Stevie Wonder Felt my Face (Edinburgh Festival Awards & BBC 2 Special) Louise has written for many comedy stars. She has reported for the John Peel Show, was a regular on Woman's Hour and a columnist for the London Evening Standard magazine.
- Author(s)Louise Rennison
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/02/2007
- GenreYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Out-of-print date07/08/2008
- Weight64 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementWorld Book Day ed
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £5.49Trending at £6.47
- £7.31Trending at £9.78
- £6.32Trending at £6.44
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £4.99Trending at £6.49
- £3.59Trending at £5.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.