All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA source of recipes that is suitable for sufferers of indigestion, heartburn, persistent stomach ache, acid reflux, bloating, allergies, skin disorders, eczema, IBS, dermatitis, Crohn's disease, coeliac, prostate issues and diverticulitis. It also includes an explanation of the causes of digestive tract issues.
- Author BiographyScott Mathias became a raw food chef, and a digestive health specialist and educator after suffering from a chronic digestive illness. Since then he has made 'raw' food part of his everyday diet, consciously choosing to eat food that retains 100 per cent of its nutritional value.
- Author(s)Scott Mathias
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight640 g
- Width220 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £13.93Trending at £19.89
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £34.66Trending at £36.89
- £25.00Trending at £31.56
- £28.39Trending at £32.29
- £25.87Trending at £26.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.