All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese readers in American English feature the characters and follow the syllabus of the Let's Go series, but can also be used independently. There are two stories per reader and each one recycles language from the student's book in a different context. Word counts increase per story and level.
- Author(s)Barbara Hoskins
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2000
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrated in colour
- Weight62 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.