All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA simple non-fiction book that shows where people shop for shoes, food and other things. Photographs show children role-playing in different types of shops while illustrations show typical examples of such shops.
- Author BiographyAdrian Bradbury was born in Manchester and worked as a PE teacher before moving overseas to teach English in Europe, the Middle East and Far East. After returning to England he worked as Deputy Head in three schools and now divides his time between teaching and writing. As well as writing educational materials for HarperCollins and other publishers, he also writes humorous football books for children. His hobbies include playing the piano and all sports.
- Author(s)Betty Moon
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/01/2005
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width199 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jamie Oliver
- Photographs bySteve Lumb
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £12.75Trending at £14.77
- £7.09Trending at £9.03
- £20.32Trending at £21.24
- £9.73Trending at £12.38
- £8.99Trending at £9.98
- £9.72Trending at £12.21
- £8.90Trending at £10.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.