All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides instructions for creating several different tea parties, with themes like a family tea, a garden tea party, and a musical tea party. Includes recipes, decorating ideas, games and activities.
- Author BiographyEmilie Barnes is the author of 70 books, including 101 Ways to Clean Out the Clutter; Heal My Heart, Lord; and 15 Minutes Alone with God. Emilie and her husband, Bob, are also the founders of More Hours in My Day time-management seminars. Biography coming soon Michal Sparks' artwork can be found throughout the home-furnishings industry in textiles, gift items, dinnerware, and more. She is the artist for Words of Comfort for Times of Loss, When Someone you Love Has Cancer and A Simple Gift of Comfort. She and her family live in New Jersey. Connect with Michal at www.ACleverSpark.com.
- Author(s)Emilie Barnes
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/1997
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michal Sparks
- Reading AgeFrom
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £2.81Trending at £4.83
- £2.50Trending at £2.67
- £3.59Trending at £5.17
- £5.74Trending at £7.96
- £2.79Trending at £3.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.