All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are many different kinds of adoption. Written to help adopted children aged 5-11 to understand the different kinds of adoption, including their own story, this illustrated therapeutic workbook provides an easy, fun way to learn and to explore feelings.
- Author BiographyRegina M. Kupecky has Masters Degree from John Carroll University. She has worked in the field of adoption for over thirty years. She currently works with children with attachment disorder and their families at The Attachment and Bonding Center of Ohio (www.abcofohio.net) and conducts training nationally and internationally on many adoption and attachment-related topics. Regina is the co-author with Dr. Gregory C. Keck of the bestselling books Adopting the Hurt Child and Parenting the Hurt Child.
- Author(s)Regina M. Kupecky
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Note22 b&w
- Width173 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.45Trending at £23.39
- £36.00Trending at £38.56
- £27.92Trending at £28.21
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.79
- £23.46Trending at £23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.