All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people regard meetings as places where productivity goes to die. How different would it be if they were places where you could actually get your work done - right there in the meeting? The authors have invested thirty years answering this question, and they have a field-tested answer.
- Author BiographyDick and Emily Axelrod are co-founders of the Axelrod Group, Inc., a consulting firm that pioneered the use of employee involvement to effect large scale organizational change. Their clients include Boeing, British Airways, Chicago Public Schools, Calgary Health Authority, Coca-Cola, Harley Davidson, Hewlett-Packard, Novartis, and the UK's National Health Service. Dick is faculty in Columbia University's Principles and Practices in Organization Development, the University of Chicago's Leadership Arts Program, and American University's Masters in Organization Development. He is the recipient of the Organization Development Network's Lifetime Achievement Award and the Teaching Excellence Award from the University of Chicago. Emily is a highly sought-after speaker, and is a contributing editor to The Change Handbook, The Flawless Consulting Field Book, Future Search in School District Change, Practicing Organization Development, and numerous articles.
- Author(s)Emily Axelrod,Richard Axelrod
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1 g
- Width55 mm
- Height85 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £26.40
- £45.12Trending at £47.98
- £12.21Trending at £16.01
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £17.02
- £10.00Trending at £11.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.