CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionNot everyone travels the same way, and traveling with children entails a unique set of priorities. Written specifically for families, this book is the antidote to the inevitable tribulations faced by traveling parents and children. In addition to sight-seeing suggestions, the book is full of practical trip planning tips and advice.
- Author BiographyDavid White and Deb White are coauthors of Beyond Downton Abbey and Portugal - A Tale of Small Cities. Their articles have appeared in The Three Tomatoes online magazine and The Royal Oak Foundation newsletter. They are partners in one of the region's newest independent bookstores.
- Author(s)David Stewart White,Deb Hosey White
- PublisherRoaring Forties Press
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBerkley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoaring Forties Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.