All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps children understand sadness and dealing with bad feelings. For Ages 3-6.
- Author BiographyJOY BERRY is the bestselling author of more than 250 titles (85 million copies sold) that help parents tackle common parenting issues and that educate and empower toddlers to tweens (ages 1 to 12). My books teach the personal skills children need to take care of themselves, the social skills they need to develop and maintain positive relationships, and the coping skills they need to relate to things in positive rather than negative ways. --Joy Berry Joy Berry's goal is to help kids help themselves by providing the information and motivation children need to lead responsible lives. Joy Berry began her career more than thirty years ago teaching in the Ontario and Arcadia school districts in Southern California. Concerned that the educational system wasn't teaching children all they needed to know, Joy began after-school and summer programs designed to teach children life skills. Around that time she began to write her unique brand of self-help books that matched her philosophy of raising responsible children. Today, Joy is active in schools, community centers and other programs for children, and she continues to write new books and create multi-media for children of all ages.
- Author(s)Joy Berry
- PublisherJoy Berry Enterprises
- Date of Publication08/06/2010
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJoy Berry Enterprises
- Weight86 g
- Width204 mm
- Height204 mm
- Illustrator(s)Maggie Smith
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £9.73Trending at £12.39
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.