All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £12.34Trending at £13.78
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £7.70Trending at £9.99
- £3.83Trending at £5.99
- £5.35Trending at £5.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis exciting new series cover the six EYFS areas of learning and development through a variety of age appropriate themes. It fulfils the aims of the 'Every Child a Talker' initiative and provides a wealth of stimulating activities to encourage speaking and listening.
- Author BiographyKeri Finlayson is a poet and literacy tutor from South Wales. Previously a teacher, she has taught children across the age range in England, Northern Ireland and South Wales and has postgraduate qualifications in early years literacy and language acquisition. She is particularly interested in literacy development in the early years and the capacity of poetry to enhance cognitive and social development, while being enormous fun.
- Author(s)Keri Finlayson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFeatherstone Education
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.